Have you ever wanted to catch up on TV whilst sitting up in bed? well now you can all at the touch of a button, the five part motor mechnasim lifts you up into a comfortable position, even elevate the foot end too for extra comfort, press the key fob, and the TV appears from the footboard to stop those late nights on the sofa.
The Kensington is a contemporary TV bed complimented with a choice of faux leather colours capable of concealing TV's upto 43" in a motorised unit concealed in the foot end of the bed with an automatic lift up lid all controlled by the touch of a button via a key fob and theres also storage for DVD, games consoles underneath too.The Kensington includes dual motors with 5 part metal action motors all controlled by a corded handset to adjust the position of the bed allowing the user to sit up or recline in luxury, dual memory foam mattresses also accompany the Kensington.
Solid hardwood mix frame construction, metal centre rail and high resilience posture sprung slatted base. High density, high resilient foams, fibres and quality leathers and fabrics. Our entire range of TV beds come with a full five year warranty as standard.
Our beds can be customised any way you like, we can change the fabrics, change the sizes, add or take away detaling to suit customer preference, get in touch and see what options are available.
- Full Five year warranty
- Optional latest Samsung TV
- Comes with FREE memory foam mattress
- 28 beech slats with 5 break action and weight adjusters
- Corded Handset
- Remote control operated TV lift
- AV Storage in side rail
- Sprung slatted base
Kensington Adjustable TV Bed
We recommend the following points before buying:-
- Minimum 2 metre extension cable with a minimum 2 sockets, 4 is ideal if using extra AV equipment.
- 3 metre HDMI or Scart cable for use with AV equipment.
- Minimum 4 metre aerial cable.
- TV's must not exceed *830mm maximum width*, *480mm maximum height*, *80mm maximum depth* [For TV's upto 32"], generally new TV models fall within these measurements with ease, however older models May be greater than the measurements quoted above, if your unsure, please contact us to discuss matters.In addition the back of the TV must be flat to allow for secure fixing on the supplied vesa fixings, we cannot be held responsible if you ignore these instructions.
Bed Headboard height 125cm, Depth 16.5cm
Bed Foot End height 83cm, Depth 22cm
King: Width 164cm x Length 240cm
Superking: Width 194cm x Length 240cm